What the best designers have in their tool kits? Simply the best applications for designing graphics, animations, mobile, and web applications. Everything from idealization to wire-framing and production. Just because responsive design is becoming necessary doesn't mean it's easy. We're tasked with creating experiences that are simultaneously aware and agnostic of device context. We're challenged to make interfaces that scale from itty bitty screens all the way up to massive cinema displays. Oh, and everything needs to be lightning fast, too.
It's all about the right tools for the job.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Adobe Audition CS6
- Adobe Encore CS6
- Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- QuarkXPress 10
- 3ds Max 2014
- RealFlow 2013
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 Producer
- Leawo Video Converter Ultimate
- OnOne Perfect Photo Suite 6
- Flame Painter
- Microsoft Office
- Over 23,000 Fonts to work with so matching YOUR font it easier.
What good is software without the hardware to run it.
OUR MAIN OFFICE HAS...
- 2 Graphic Systems running Windows 8.1. Each system has 2 quad core Intel i-7 processors, 64 gigs memory and 5 terabyte hard drives. One system has dual 21" monitors and the other has 1, 42" and 2, 24" monitors.
- 1 Communications system running Windows 8.1. Only used for communications, skype, texting etc.
- 1 Unix Web Server for website development and testing. Running CentOS 6.5 64bit and you can find it here at www.tcct-test.com
- 1 Data transfer system running Windows XP Pro. Used for transferring files back and forth.
- 1 Video Ripping System running Windows 8.1, quad core Intel i-7 processor, 32 gigs memory and 1 terabyte hard drive. So we can rip videos and not tie down a graphic system.
- A 15 terabyte Raid Data Server.