Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. Among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding.
For larger organizations and businesses, web development teams can consist of hundreds of people (web developers). Smaller organizations may only require a single permanent or contracting webmaster, or secondary assignment to related job positions such as a graphic designer and/or information systems technician. Web development may be a collaborative effort between departments rather than the domain of a designated department.
Website HTML5 Upgrade
- WHY YOU SHOULD UPGRADE YOURWEBSITE TO HTML 5
- Time is the biggest Money To be successful in online business. Your website needs to be, Fast, Efficient, Compatible to different browsers, SEO friendly and Mobility
- Mobility: Customer’s freedom, Customers are no longer chained. Smartphone: Future of online presence. Always demand more.
- Some stats on Smartphone usage which confirms mobile usage for web Customers are more demanding. They want mobility in every field. People like to spend time on SmartPhones, which fulfill their laptop & Notebook requirements.
- HTML 5 compatibility, Amazing feature "Elasticity" in HTML 5 which makes your website compatible to your SmartPhones, giving no excuse to client of not visiting or to leave.
- As more and more people use mobiles on a daily basis, businesses have to adapt to mobile commerce with various platforms, strategies and marketing ideas and the info-graphic displays the breadth of the mobile market today.
- Plus going with HTML 5 Video is quickly becoming an important tool for marketers. With the recent launch of Apples iPad the company made a decision to not support Adobe Flash. Flash is the technology that powers many of the videos and animations viewed on the web today. How will people watch web video on the iPad and the iPhone? Solution is --- HTML5.
- HTML5 will play an important role if you are planning to market across multiple screens: computers, phones and tablet computers. Video will become a more important part of SEO as HTML5 makes it easier for search engines to rank and index it. While content is king, so is understanding the best technical ways to present it. Improved site performance.
- The result... A big YES to upgrade to HTML 5 for your online presence as Smartphones are the future.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the "free," "organic," "editorial" or "natural" listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.
Social media has arrived, but companies still aren't sure what to do with it. Fifty-eight percent of companies are currently engaged in social networks like Facebook, microblogs like Twitter, and sharing multimedia on platforms such as YouTube – but research from the Harvard Business Review Analytics Services report finds that much of the investment in social is future-oriented.
From logos to photo manipulation and retouching, we can do it.